This week is: Oreo Pops!
What you will need:
- 20 popsicle or lollipop sticks
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1 12-ounce package of semi-sweet chocolate chips or 12 ounces white chocolate bark (like we used)
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- Chopped nuts,
- colored sprinkles ( optional)
- To form Oreo Pops, insert popsicle sticks into the cream center of each cookie. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine chocolate and oil until melted and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Dip each cookie into the melted chocolate, coating evenly.
- Place dipped cookies on waxed paper and decorate with chopped nuts, sprinkles or candies.
- Leave cookies on waxed paper until completely set, then wrap in plastic wrap and tie with a bow for gift-giving.
Makes 20 Oreo® Pops
(Can be doubled)