Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Simple Girl Tuesday...

From a Tuesday in December:
Outside my window... It's a bright clear day.

I'm thinking... about how nice it will be to have all the boys and everybody here in just a couple weeks.

From the kitchen... the dishwasher is running.

I am creating... music!!!

I am reading... the 6th Trixie Belden: A Mystery in Arizona.

I am hoping... that Kevin comes down with the rest of the boys.

I am hearing... the dishwasher running.

Around the house... Michelle, Cathy, and Anna are figuring out a new device for making the rope swing more fun.

Few more plans for the rest of the week... none that I know of.

~ by Theresa

1 comment:

Aunty NIna said...

Ok, where's the new stuff???

Love this little blog! You'll have to tell me when you have new stuff so I can check it out!
Love,
Aunty Nina