This week's recipe is:
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cups cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
How to make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, beat flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine the mixtures and stir until well blended.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon fulls on to a greased cookie sheet
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until you can stick in a tooth pick and it will come out clean.
- Let cool for 5 to 7 minutes and enjoy!